How long does it take to get a state home care agency license?
Do I need accreditation to participate in Medicare?
When will I begin receiving revenue?
Starting a home care agency is a complex and unique challenge – doing it right in the beginning and organizing the company for growth is critical for your success. Obtaining your agency’s license, getting your Medicare certification (for Medicare agencies), and planning your cash flow are just some of the challenges we can help you with – today! HMS got its start through requests from new agencies wanting to enter the market in the shadow of increasingly stringent regulatory requirements. Assisting start-up entities continues to be a strength of HMS today.
We can help you through the start-up maze with:
- Obtaining State Licensure
- State/Federal Survey Preparation and Response
- Interim Certified Administrators
- Medicare 855 A Application Assistance
- Policies & Procedures
- Staffing Plan and Recruitment
- Business and Financial Plans
- Marketing Plan
- Creative Support (Web, Social Media, Advertising)
- Staff Training
Call Healthcare Management Solutions today.